Spark science and technology learning
Help us make an extreme difference to build careers and our community
Your contribution to the RMSC Community Impact Campaign makes a difference
At the RMSC, we engage young people through a collaborative, hands-on, minds-on and inquiry-based approach to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) learning, inspiring future scientists and elevating the prospects of all students.
It’s education that makes a difference to individual students and our community, as our area’s photonics, alternative energy, optics, imaging, agribusiness, nanotechnology and other fields grow and need talented employees and leaders.
When you give to the RMSC Community Impact Campaign, you help us play a vital role in shaping tomorrow’s critical-needs workforce. And what you give just might help a deserving student gain the resources and knowledge she or he needs to launch a valuable career in science and technology. Please help us help them with your tax-deductible gift now.
You can give securely online now, or pay via check or credit card, by clicking the button.
Thank you from us and every student you will help.
How do your contributions work and make a true difference?
Here is just a sampling of the many valuable ways.
- Spark interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) by engaging approximately 375,000 visitors annually with our 200+ hands-on, minds-on exhibits
- Serve 10,000 low-income families and individuals with disabilities each year with free admission through our Community Partner Pass Program
- Inspire more than 2,500 children every year through interactive science in RMSC Curiosity Camps
- Encourage 80 teen camp volunteers to develop workforce and leadership skills
- Educate and entertain 60,000 school-age children in groups yearly
- Explain concepts highly relevant to photonics through Illumination: The World of Light and Optics
- Operate the only major, public planetarium within a day’s drive in any direction
- One of the first musical twin Tesla coil Electricity Theater experience of its kind in the country
- Present Science Alive programs, host Science on the Edge lectures and present tens of in-museum and outreach programs for students all year long